Publift is a rapidly growing tech consultancy with offices in Sydney & LA. Headed up by two ex-Google executives, they offer a number of services to online publishers to help increase advertising revenues through tailored optimisation techniques and new technology implementation.
What we offer at Publift:
We are currently looking for someone to join our growing team in an exciting and challenging role offering:
- Extensive training and mentoring to help you learn all aspects of digital performance advertising including:
- Account management, yield optimisation & programmatic channel management
- Google partner certification
- Strong career development opportunities
- Support to enable progression within the company
- Opportunity to help shape the future of the business
- Potential for local and international travel
- Fun, relaxed culture working as part of a highly motivated, inspirational team
Skills we are looking for:
- Passion for Technology & ability to understand technical products
- Excellent Communication & Organisational Skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft and Google based office programs
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Sociable, upbeat attitude & ability to develop excellent relationships with customers
- Innovative & entrepreneurial mindset to grow client portfolio as if it were your own business
Employment experience (an advantage, but not essential):
- Any experience working in digital media. Broad understanding of the online advertising ecosystem.
- Any experience working with ad serving technology and yield optimisation platforms (DoubleClick for Publishers, Google Ad Exchange, etc) an advantage.
- Demonstrated good management and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated analytical capability & application of data to assist in research.
- Effectively manage an online portfolio of top AU website publishers with annual advertising revenues over $5M
- Deliver revenue growth against company monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Management of Adhoc projects and evaluation of key findings to present to internal and external partners.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service building strong, long-term client relationships
- Regular client meetings, weekly relationship management calls & monthly performance reviews
- Liaise with tech team on strategy to upsell new products to clients
- Identify opportunities to improve ad performance within existing products
- Analyse advertising channel performance & present findings to client