Head of Technology - Sydney
Department: Product Development
Head of Technology
Publift are on the hunt for a new Head of Technology to continue to fuel their 50% Year on Year growth and drive overseas commercial initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead product development with an established tech player. The ideal candidate will manage the development team, will lead product strategy and will be willing to roll up his or her sleeves to work hands-on in our product stack.
We lift ad revenue for Aussie & Kiwi publishers with cutting edge adtech and a team of awesome people. Founded by 2 former Google executives in 2015, Publift is an innovative, dynamic & faced paced company at the cutting edge of ad technology. Like many tech companies, we encourage a balanced work/life culture with flexible benefits. Making life easier is a fundamental belief and goal within our organisation.
We’d like you to:
- Plan, manage, lead and execute the product strategy
- Manage a team of 4 developers – responsible for the design, architecture & development of our products.
- Build & Grow an exceptional Engineering team – we want to double the size of the team in the next 2 years.
- Keep the business abreast of new technology solutions that could improve the customer experience
- Develop and deliver engineering objectives to hit shared business goals
- Have a strong capability in the use of modern technology to build APIs, strong experience in reviewing code & design of other developers and the ability to provide constructive feedback
- Display strong leadership of multidisciplinary engineers within a cross-functional team where coaching, mentoring and enabling people are applied to deliver results
In return we’ll give you:
- The opportunity to work with one of the most innovative tech startups
- Be part of a leadership team that develops products on a global stage
- In-house fitness training 3 times a week during work hours
- Ping pong table in a modern penthouse office space in the middle of trendy Surry Hills
- Free Spotify, Netflix, and Audible accounts
- Monthly team events
- In-depth experience in end-to-end software delivery process using Agile Delivery methodologies
- In-depth experience in software engineering processes eg. technical design, code reviews, problem diagnosis
- 5+ years tech experience
- Have successfully managed medium-sized technical teams for delivery
- Ability to think creatively and use initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Structured and organised
- Positive can-do attitude
How to Apply
Applicants must be authorised to work in Australia
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the history of Publift and our ethos publift.com/team