- 10th fastest-growing tech business in Australia
- Winners of The Drum APAC Best Sell-Side Programmatic Technology 2019
- Founded by 2 ex-Googlers
- Rapidly expanding business globally
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Autonomous working environment
- Penthouse office in Surry Hills with table tennis & XBox!
- Startup culture with a young ambitious team
- Opportunity to grow & progress quickly
- Ability to have a meaningful impact on the business
- Work closely with founders in a flat structure
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Location: Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010; or we offer remote working
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervisor: Nick Dunlop, Regional lead
What You’ll do
- Execute and manage multiple display and video ad campaigns for our key clients.
- Proactively manage and analyse campaign performance
- Ensure campaign deliverables and KPIs are met.
- Set up and source PMP deals with our Network and Agency partners.
- Drive revenue through proactive Deal strategy for a range of clients.
- Troubleshoot any delivery or creative issues.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple clients.
- The power to shape the customer experience and product to increase growth
- Communicate with external stakeholders.
- Positively represent & grow the Publift brand
- Ability to drive product & efficiency changes
What we need
- Proven experience of creating great customer experiences
- Passionate about technology & constant improvement
- Highly personable & social with a positive attitude
- Innovative & Critical Thinking Mindset
- Adaptable and quick to learn
- Comfortable in getting out of your comfort zone
- Resourceful & Scrappy Mindset
- Ability to organise & manage priorities
What you’ll look like
- At least 2+ years in a similar role (Ad Trafficking, GAM experience required)
- Agency side experience is a plus.
- Experience setting up or managing Programmatic deals advantageous
- Technically minded with strong customer focus.
- Enjoy and effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You can work independently, be a resourceful problem solver.
Training will be provided on the job
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.