- 10th fastest-growing tech business in Australia
- Winners of The Drum APAC Best Sell-Side Programmatic Technology 2019
- Founded by 2 ex-Googlers
- Rapidly expanding business globally
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Autonomous working environment
- Penthouse office in Surry Hills with table tennis & XBox!
- Startup culture with a young ambitious team
- Opportunity to grow & progress quickly
- Ability to have a meaningful impact on the business
- Work closely with founders in a flat structure
Job Title: Full-stack Software engineer
Location: Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010; or we offer remote working
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervisor: Joe Wongchanglor, Head of Technology
Publift are looking to expand our technical team. We’re after someone with a few years of experience in building reliable and scalable web platforms, and a strong passion for problem solving. Successful candidates will be working on our cloud native ad-tech platform using various technologies such as NodeJS/Typescript, React, serverless and BigQuery. They will be helping us shape and form our standards, designs and architecture.
What You’ll do
- Build and maintain our awards winning ad-tech platform
- Contribute to our engineering principles, architecture and designs
- Be autonomous and self-responsible
What we need
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
What you’ll look like
- Prior experience in building cloud based scalable platforms
- NodeJS/Typescript experience
- Some modern frontend frameworks experience preferably React or Vue
- Google Cloud experience is preferred but not required
- Efficient with time and prioritising workload effectively
- Self-starter with strong self-management & time management skills
- Adaptable and quick to learn
Training will be provided on the job
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you’re a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there’s an area you’d like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That’s why we encourage a genuine work / life balance.
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit target, we get rewarded. Can you feel the Bali sun on your skin yet?