We lift ad revenue for Aussie & Kiwi publishers through cutting-edge ad tech and a team of awesome people. Founded by 2 former Google executives, Tobin Page and Colm Dolan, they saw firsthand how publishers struggle to keep up with the complex advertising landscape. They knew there was no shortage of ad platforms out there for publishers, but nobody seemed to be helping publishers to combine all of these platforms effectively. It became very clear there was a massive opportunity to find a way to do this so publishers could focus on what they do best: create content.
Headquartered in the trendy Sydney suburb of Surry Hills, Publift is now a team of 20 loaded with expertise, passion and a cheeky sense of humour. We fill the resource and knowledge gap often faced by digital publishers with the ultimate goal of lifting ad revenue (while having a bit of fun).
Graduate Business Analyst
Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Catharine Nixon, Operations Manager
We’re looking for the right person to be hands-on with client issues, derive learnings and produce scalable solutions and processes.
- Work effectively within our commercial team to derive insights and problem solve.
- Utilise technical skill set to optimise client account performance.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical queries, client account level and internal systems.
- Apply analytical ability to research and analyse system needs.
- Seek and apply emerging technologies to enhance internal system improvements.
- Ability to identify, test and implement technical actions to enhance systems.
- Analytical skills with preference to data management and testing.
- Inquisitive and curious with lots of bright ideas.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills and can-do attitude.
- Aptitude for learning and developing technical abilities.
- Adaptive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Collaborative with fellow team members.
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you’re a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there’s an area you’d like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That’s why we encourage a genuine
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit