- 10th fastest-growing tech business in Australia
- Winners of The Drum APAC Best Sell-Side Programmatic Technology 2019
- Founded by 2 ex-Googlers
- Rapidly expanding business globally
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Autonomous working environment
- Penthouse office in Surry Hills with table tennis & XBox!
- Startup culture with a young ambitious team
- Opportunity to grow & progress quickly
- Ability to have a meaningful impact on the business
- Work closely with founders in a flat structure
Job Title: Graduate sales executive
Location: Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervisor: Ben Morrisroe, Head of Sales and Marketing
What You’ll do
- Sell Publift’s products to website owners and publishers globally
- Consult with prospective clients on the best way to increase ad revenue from their business
- Deliver revenue growth against company monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Continually optimise the sales process, email campaign performance, and presentation to maximise conversion rates
- Liaise with tech team on strategy to upsell new products to clients
- Develop new sales products & opportunities in conjunction with C-Level management
- Finding new and innovative ways of acquiring customers
- Assisting in growing Publift’s new App sales channel into a major revenue channel for the business
What we need
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the aim of starting your own business one day
- Hungry to learn as much as possible about marketing, sales and running a fast-paced business
- Loves problem solving and finding new and innovative ways of doing things
- Eager to take on goals and challenges and building plans on how to achieve them
- Can think outside the box and willing to try and test new ideas
- Self-starter with strong self-management & time management skills.
What you’ll look like
- Some work experience in sales/digital marketing.
- Looking for a learning ground to learn the fundamentals of running a business
- High achiever with a drive to win
- Loves problem-solving with and always looking for ways to innovate and improve ways of doing things
- Can think outside the box and willing to test new things
Training will be provided by each department to help you become the best ad tech expert in the industry!
- Sales executive for fast-paced tech startup rapidly expanding globally.
- Extensive training and learning available
- Uncapped commission opportunity
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you’re a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there’s an area you’d like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That’s why we encourage a genuine work / life balance.
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit target, we get rewarded. Can you feel the Bali sun on your skin yet?