We grow ad revenue for Aussie & Kiwi publishers through cutting-edge ad tech and a team of awesome people. Founded by 2 former Google executives, Tobin Page and Colm Dolan, they saw firsthand how publishers struggle to keep up with the complex advertising landscape. They knew there was no shortage of ad tech out there for publishers, but nobody seemed to be helping publishers to combine all of these together effectively. It became very clear there was a massive opportunity to find a way to do this so publishers could focus on what they do best: create content. We have built an award-winning platform which is fueling our 650% growth year on year.
Headquartered in the trendy Sydney suburb of Surry Hills, Publift is now a team of 28 loaded with expertise, passion and a cheeky sense of humour. We fill the resource and knowledge gap often faced by digital publishers with the ultimate goal of lifting ad revenue (while having a bit of fun). Winners of The Drum APAC Best Supply-Side programmatic technology 2019. 10th place in Deloitte’s Fast 50 ANZ 2019. Winners of Google Certified Publishing Partners Publisher Transformation Award 2019. Runners up in Australian Irish Startup of the year 2018 and Smart Company’s Smart50 2018.
ICT Account Manager
Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Sandra Moynihan, Head of Commercial
We’re looking for the right person to join our Account Management team in Australia. The ICT Account Manager will prospect for new clients using Publift’s sales management systems, build new account pipeline, sign prospects and convert them into happy Publift customers. They will also be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among existing customers while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their businesses. The right candidate will grow account revenue, execute customer strategy and help develop the Account Management team’s core skill-set.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses.
- Updating knowledge of employer’s and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions.
- Visiting existing and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities.
- Assessing customers’ needs and explaining the Publift offerings which meet their needs.
- Promoting Publift’s platform and services to existing and prospective clients.
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- Arranging implementation of the Fuse platform.
- Reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of the Fuse platform.
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with the platform, arranging modifications and resolving any problems which may arise.
- Preparing sales reports, and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Self-starter with strong self-management & time management skills.
- People Management.
- Adaptable and quick to learn.
- Aptitude for leadership.
- Solutions focused mindset approach.
- Ability to organise & manage multiple priorities – and a track record demonstrating this.
- A sociable, upbeat attitude & the ability to develop excellent relationships with customers/partners.
- Minimium 3 years of experience working in digital media. Broad understanding of the online advertising ecosystem
- 2+ years of demonstrated partner relations, account management and sales skills at a tech firm or publisher/media organization
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you’re a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there’s an area you’d like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That’s why we encourage a genuine
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit