Publift is an
We have a lively company culture with an ever-growing team. Join us!
Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Catharine Nixon, Operations Manager
We’re looking for the right person to be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their businesses. The candidate has the opportunity to grow this channel and become head of a department of strategic partnership. All training will be provided on the job.
- Manage relationships with key international license partners
- Develop license prospects in new international markets
- Develop large Australian publisher prospects with
- Deliver against quarterly & annual revenue targets
- Train license partners on using the Fuse platform
- Working closely with the Product team to develop solutions for license partners
- Design policies which allow partnerships to thrive
- Oversee onboarding of new license partners using Account Team resources
- Ensure Licensing meets SLA’s
- Analyse opportunities & forecast strategic changes
- Develop & execute plans for strategic growth
- Positively represent & grow the Publift brand
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organise & manage multiple priorities. Track record demonstrating this.
- Sociable, upbeat attitude & ability to develop excellent relationships with customers/partners.
- An innovative & entrepreneurial mindset to grow this new channel as if it were your own business.
- 5+ years of experience working in digital media. Broad understanding of the online
- 2+ years of experience working with ad serving technology and yield optimization
platforms (DoubleClick for Publishers, Google Ad Exchange, etc) an advantage.
- 2+ years of demonstrated partner relations, account management and sales skills at a
tech firm or publisher/media organization
. Demonstrated analytical capability & application of data to assist in optimisation/new
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you’re a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there’s an area you’d like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That’s why we encourage a genuine
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit