We grow ad revenue through cutting-edge ad tech and a team of awesome people. Founded by 2 former Google executives, Tobin Page and Colm Dolan, they saw firsthand how publishers struggle to keep up with the complex advertising landscape. They knew there was no shortage of ad tech out there for publishers, but nobody seemed to be helping publishers to combine all of these together effectively. It became very clear there was a massive opportunity to find a way to do this so publishers could focus on what they do best: create content. We have built an award-winning platform which is fueling our 650% growth year on year.
Headquartered in the trendy Sydney suburb of Surry Hills but with remote working as a flexible option Publift is now a team of 22 loaded with expertise, passion and a cheeky sense of humour. We fill the resource and knowledge gap often faced by digital publishers with the ultimate goal of lifting ad revenue (while having a bit of fun). Winners of The Drum APAC Best Supply-Side Programmatic Technology 2019. 10th place in Deloitte’s Fast 50 ANZ 2019. Winners of Google Certified Publishing Partners Publisher Transformation Award 2019.
Be part of Publift’s winning team:
- Winners of The Drum APAC Best Sell-Side Programmatic Technology 2019
- Deloitte’s Fast 50 ANZ 2019 – Top 10
- Winners of Google Certified Publishing Partners Publisher Transformation Award 2019
- Runners up in Australian Irish Startup of the year 2018 and Smart Company’s Smart50 2018.
Job Title: OPERATIONS AND FINANCE LEAD
Location: we offer remote working or 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Job Type: Full-Time or part-time
Supervisor: Michael Kingston, Managing Director
We’re looking for the right person to lead our global operations and finance team to help us Implement, execute, analyse and improve daily operations, with the aim of delivering Publift’s long-term strategic goals. Publift is a remote-work company so you can work from anywhere but you’ll need at least 4 hours of overlap with Sydney AEST time in your normal work-day routine. Your role will be to ensure the company has effective operational and financial procedures in place to meet or exceed those goals. Employ strategies to maximise customer satisfaction and enable growth. Assist in compiling the company’s budget, and employ strategies to safeguard assets and financial health.
The successful candidate will report directly to Publift’s Managing Director and be the crucial link between management and the operations function. People management training and development will be provided on the job.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Contribute to company strategy and vision
- Operations Partnerships – Advisors, Accounting, Networks, Legal, M&A, Banking
- Manging offices and remote working operations
- General Business IT hardware management
- Oversee financial plans
- Revenue tracking
- Grants and incentives
- Customer payments
- Cash flow management
- Payment authorisation
- Law & Contracts
- Visas/working rights
- Performance reviews and management
- Training and development
- Workflow prioritisation
- Culture and fun
- Dismissal and redundancy
- Data-Driven mindset
- Strong commercial acumen
- Efficient with time and prioritising workload effectively
- Self-starter with strong self-management & time management skills
- People Management
- Adaptable and quick to learn
- Aptitude for leadership
- Solutions focused mindset approach
- Ability to organise & manage multiple priorities. Track record demonstrating this
- A sociable, upbeat attitude & the ability to develop excellent relationships with customers/partners
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a small to medium business of 25-50 people. Broad understanding of the SAAS and technology services operating model.
All training will be provided on the job.
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you’re a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there’s an area you’d like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That’s why we encourage a genuine work / life balance.
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit target, we get rewarded. Can you feel the Bali sun on your skin yet?