We lift ad revenue for Aussie & Kiwi publishers through cutting-edge ad tech and a team of awesome people. Founded by 2 former Google executives, Tobin Page and Colm Dolan, they saw firsthand how publishers struggle to keep up with the complex advertising landscape. They knew there was no shortage of ad platforms out there for publishers, but nobody seemed to be helping publishers to combine all of these platforms effectively. It became very clear there was a massive opportunity to find a way to do this so publishers could focus on what they do best: create content.
Headquartered in the trendy Sydney suburb of Surry Hills, Publift is now a team of 20 loaded with expertise, passion and a cheeky sense of humour. We fill the resource and knowledge gap often faced by digital publishers with the ultimate goal of lifting ad revenue (while having a bit of fun).
Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Catharine Nixon, Operations Manager
We’re looking for the right person to be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their businesses. The candidate has the opportunity to grow this channel and become head of a department of strategic partnership.
- Manage relationships with key clients
- People manage the relationship account team
- Deliver revenue growth against quarterly & yearly targets
- Regular client meetings & QBR
- Analyse opportunities & forecast strategic changes
- Develop & execute plans for strategic growth
- Positively represent & grow the Publift brand
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Self-starter with strong self-management and time management skills.
- Adaptable people manager. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for leadership.
- Solutions focused mindset approach.
- Ability to organise & manage multiple priorities. Track record demonstrating this.
- Sociable, upbeat attitude & ability to develop excellent relationships with customers/partners.
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital media. Broad understanding of the online advertising ecosystem.
- 3+ years of demonstrated partner relations, account management and sales skills at a tech firm or publisher/media organization.
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you’re a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there’s an area you’d like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That’s why we encourage a genuine
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit