We grow ad revenue through cutting-edge ad tech and a team of awesome people. Founded by 2 former Google executives, Tobin Page and Colm Dolan, they saw firsthand how publishers struggle to keep up with the complex advertising landscape. They knew there was no shortage of ad tech out there for publishers, but nobody seemed to be helping publishers to combine all of these together effectively. It became very clear there was a massive opportunity to find a way to do this so publishers could focus on what they do best: create content. We have built an award-winning platform which is fueling our 650% growth year on year.
Headquartered in the trendy Sydney suburb of Surry Hills but with remote working as a flexible option Publift is now a team of 22 loaded with expertise, passion and a cheeky sense of humour. We fill the resource and knowledge gap often faced by digital publishers with the ultimate goal of lifting ad revenue (while having a bit of fun). Winners of The Drum APAC Best Supply-Side Programmatic Technology 2019. 10th place in Deloitte’s Fast 50 ANZ 2019. Winners of Google Certified Publishing Partners Publisher Transformation Award 2019.
Be part of Publift's winning team:
- Winners of The Drum APAC Best Sell-Side Programmatic Technology 2019
- Deloitte’s Fast 50 ANZ 2019 - Top 10
- Winners of Google Certified Publishing Partners Publisher Transformation Award 2019
- Runners up in Australian Irish Startup of the year 2018 and Smart Company’s Smart50 2018.
Job Title: Technical Account Coordinator
Location: Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervisor: MICHAEL KINGSTON, MANAGING DIRECTOR
We’re looking for the right person to join our Commercial Account Management team. The successful candidate will support our team of Relationship Managers to provide outstanding service to our clients. This role will require a focus on technical and data capabilities as well as the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders. The right candidate will have the aptitude to develop and learn the core skills to become a Technical Operations Specialist in the future.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Support Publift Account Managers to achieve execution of customer objectives
- Composing client correspondence, creating presentations
- Troubleshooting technical bugs and providing client focussed solutions
- Data analysis and reporting
- Supporting strong client relationships across the team
- Positively represent & grow the Publift brand
Skills & ReQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytic and technical skills
- Effective communicator
- Adaptable and quick to learn
- Ability to wear different hats and think outside the box
- Solutions focused mindset & approach
- Ability to organise & manage priorities
- Reliable and able to juggle several different tasks at once
- A sociable, upbeat attitude & the ability to develop excellent relationships with customers
- Interest in online advertising
- Knowledge of Google suite
- Basic website troubleshooting skills
All training will be provided on the job.
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you're a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there's an area you'd like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That's why we encourage a genuine work / life balance.
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit target, we get rewarded. Can you feel the Bali sun on your skin yet?