- 10th fastest-growing tech business in Australia
- Winners of The Drum APAC Best Sell-Side Programmatic Technology 2019
- Founded by 2 ex-Googlers
- Rapidly expanding business globally
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Autonomous working environment
- Penthouse office in Surry Hills with table tennis & XBox!
- Startup culture with a young ambitious team
- Opportunity to grow & progress quickly
- Ability to have a meaningful impact on the business
- Work closely with founders in a flat structure
Job Title: Technical Account Coordinator
Location: Level 9, 46 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervisor: Richard Lam, head of operations
What You’ll do
- Support Publift Account Managers to achieve execution of customer objectives
- Composing client correspondence, creating presentations
- Troubleshooting technical bugs and providing client focused solutions
- Data analysis and reporting
- Supporting strong client relationships across the team
- Positively represent & grow the Publift brand
What we need
Basic website troubleshooting skills
Passionate about technology & constant improvement
Highly personable & social with a positive attitude
Strong attention to detail
Strong analytic and technical skills
Adaptable and quick to learn
Comfortable in getting out of your comfort zone
Ability to organise & manage priorities
What you’ll look like
- Bachelor’s degree experience in a related field
- A sociable, upbeat attitude & the ability to develop excellent relationships with customers
- Hungry to learn as much as possible
- Loves problem solving and finding new and innovative ways of doing things
- Eager to take on goals and challenges and building plans on how to achieve them
- Can think outside the box and willing to try and test new ideas
- Solutions focused mindset and approach
- Self-starter with strong self-management & time management skills.
All training will be provided on the job.
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and include “British Shorthair” in your cover letter.
Perks of the Job
Flexible hours & location
Work from home if needed, or adjust your hours to better suit your lifestyle.
Creative office space
Whether you’re a ping pong fanatic, a music enthusiast or just love your city, our rooftop penthouse office has something for everyone.
Learning & Development
We encourage constant learning both inside and outside of the office. Let us know if there’s an area you’d like to develop.
A genuine focus on wellbeing & lifestyle
We believe a fresh brain works best. That’s why we encourage a genuine work / life balance.
Everyone has the chance to make an impact on the business here. Have your say.
When we hit target, we get rewarded. Can you feel the Bali sun on your skin yet?